Monday, November 9, 2009

Feeling a Little Too Skinny Lately?

How many times a day, do you say to yourself... "Geeze, I'm getting skinny."

Or, "Golly, my cholesterol's a little low... better work on that."

And if I had a penny for all the times I've caught myself thinking, "I'm too healthy... I better not work out today..." well, you know, I'd have some change in my pocket (let's face it, pennies don't add up very quickly).


So if you're like me, and people are constantly coming up to you and asking if you're a supermodel or a yoga instructor...

I've got the perfect answer.














Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls (on a stick, so they're more fun!)

Yep. Took the Pumpkin Cheesecake, and MADE IT EVEN MORE FATTENING... er, I mean delicious... by covering it in chocolate! (Does it matter that I used dark chocolate?!)

If you've never been to Bakerella, you're missing out. She has one of the most creative and inspiring blogs that I read. She is, The Cakepop Master. And after spending two hours this afternoon, trying to force cheesecake into a ball, I have much respect for the master. Believe me. Let's just say, I had one lonely cheesecake pop to photograph... because that's the one lonely cheesecake pop that turned out. So I threw a bow on it, and called it Fancy.



















If you wanna give it a whirl, I'm going to direct you over to Bakerella and let her explain how to make it happen. I'd give these a C just for the labor intensive nature of it all; but my husband gave it an A+! They DO taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment