Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Apologizing in Advance...

So, I've gone back and forth about posting these pictures... and normally, I don't take the cheap "potty humour" shot. I'd rather my humour be classically cynical and demoralizing. But I'm all out of material today... and having just gotten home from work and multiple stores, I don't have the energy to cook. And you know, the fans and groupies need something. (Geeze, it's like the Twilight premier outside my door... I'm always "No autographs from the pumpkin lady today... go home Punkards. Nothin' to see here." And yet they persist.)

So if you find the suggestion of poop offensive... please, avert thine eyes. Otherwise, carry on.

What makes these photographs even funnier (at least to me), is that BOTH my Mother and my Father sent me separate emails containing these guys... unbeknownst to each other (I'm assuming). Now my Dad, I can kind of expect this sort of thing... but my Mom?! Yeah! That threw me for a poop... I mean loop!

But in the spirit of the season of giving thanks... and spending two days cooking a meal that lasts 15 minutes... and seeing family you love and tolerating the others... and the baking of more pumpkin pies in one day than most countries bake in one year...

Here is how your pumpkin pie was made...




















I love that spectacular grunt-face!





















And the fact that this one is reading a Better Homes and Gardens type magazine cracks me up!!!

Now see... didn't you at least crack (Ha, ha, ha! Everytime I say crack... ha, ha, ha!) the tiniest of smiles?

3 comments:

  1. I'm speechless. You buy them books... send them to school, do your best to raise them right, and what do they do?...
    wait THIS LONG to finally post these pictures.
    Honestly folks... she's a good girl, it's just that... well, you know, there's a lot of pressure here.
    Alright kiddo... tomorrow if you are still getting home late and searching for something to put on your blog, try doing a side-by-side taste test of egg nog. With pumpkin puree added, of course. Love you! I'm here to help.
    Dad (yes... the father of "The Pumpkin Lady")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd recognize that bald head and those skinny orange arms anywhere...I can't believe Brett let you post that picture of him on the pot!
    Seriously though, if I may be so bold as to share some (somewhat) related potty humor that was taught to me by my old buddy Brian...

    Miss Susie had a steamboat, her steamboat had a bell
    When Susie went to heaven her steamboat went to
    Hello operator get me number nine, and if you disconnect me I'll kick you in the
    Behind the refrigerator there was a piece of glass
    When suzie sat upon it she cut her big fat
    Ask me no more questions, tell me no more lies
    The cows are in the pasture making chocolate (or pumpkin) pies.
    uh huh. - Marc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy THAT is Funny...
    Bro just showed me your blog and i did not realize your pumpkin potential sis... AWESOME

    oh and Marc, i was thinking a similar thought of sharing personal photos...

    Scotty

    ReplyDelete